The “Energy poverty in Europe: From policy framework to integration in local action plans” course is divided in four modules during which you are going to be introduced to the Energy Poverty Advisory Hub tools, the European policy framework of energy poverty, the social need and benefits of addressing it and finally the Energy Poverty Circular Model for designing and implementing local actions to tackle the phenomenon.
By following this course, decision makers of local governments are invited to join and gain the necessary basic knowledge to initiate a local policy or design a plan to tackle energy poverty in their municipality or region. However, all different stakeholders interested in addressing energy poverty can follow the course and benefit from its learning material.
Estimated effort: 8 to 10 hours of commitment. Self-pace. Modules are released progressively from March to June 2023.
Available Language: English
- Преподавател: Hannes Breese
- Преподавател: Alba del Campo Martínez
- Преподавател: Marta Garcia
- Преподавател: Joao Gouveia
- Преподавател: Jeppe Jensen
- Преподавател: Pedro Palma
- Преподавател: Julien Raffin
- Преподавател: Miguel Sequeira